This Strawberry Vinaigrette is quick and easy to prepare and a perfect light lunchtime treat on your favorite salads!
- 1-2 cups White Vinegar
- 3-4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tpsp Agave Nectar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 to 2 handfuls Strawberry
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- In a blender or food processors add all of the above ingredients
- Make sure strawberries are washed and stems have been removed
- Blend until consistency is smooth
- let chill in the fridge for 15 to 20 min or so and enjoy
My favorite salad to make with this dress is cucumber, tomato, black pepper, and chopped lettuce or cabbage (spinach sometimes).